We were late to finally say goodbye, but the bus was even more late.
It was 5h27 in the morning, too early.
I was tired and shy. I stood next to Helen and Francois. Scared to make a move or talk.
It was when the bus finally arrived, that I turned to him.
His hair was covering his blue-grey-green eyes. 'Francois. Can I have a hug?' I moved over to him, he held me tight. His breathing was uneven and my mind was a blur. 'Here, take it' I handed over the bracelet, heart jumping. "No, keep it" 'Fine' I replied, and took off the liquorice bracelet. It was only fair. 'Here you are' We kissedboth cheeks (bisous) and I looked up at him. His eyes were sparkling, close to tears. I reached up and kissed his soft cheek, turned to collect my bags and walked to the other side of the bus.
I cried. Managed to make Mel cry too. We all cried. I'm not sure if Francois did.
He is my Leo. but he is Taurus apparently.
Stargirl.
I cried. Managed to make Mel cry too. We all cried. I'm not sure if Francois did.
He is my Leo. but he is Taurus apparently.
Stargirl.
No comments:
Post a Comment