F ran¢ois says:
*And me i just want to be with you
Harrıət says:
*see, it is my fault
*i'm not special :(
*but chris wants to be with you
F ran¢ois says:
*You are -_-
Harrıət says:
*i am not :(
*I want Chris to be happy with you
*please don't make me cry
F ran¢ois says:
*I've told you you're special, and i still thinking it
Harrıət says:
*this hurts more than words can say
*but chris is your partner
F ran¢ois says:
*I don't care
*I prefere stay with you than with Chris
Harrıət says:
*:(
*but chris will make things hard
*how will you get to be with me?
*have you spoken to melanie about this?
F ran¢ois says:
*She found Chris' behaviour stupid
Harrıət says:
*Chris is strange and 'unique'
*what else has she said?
F ran¢ois says:
*Ask her ^^
Harrıət says:
*:L ok
*the teachers won't be happy with me :(
*they'll think you want to be with me more than him
*:S
F ran¢ois says:
*Is it necessary to tell you again it's not wrong ?
Harrıət says:
*:( I feel terrible.
*But i want to be with you
F ran¢ois says:
*=/
Harrıət says:
*Je ne veux pas te perdre =(
*c'est correcte?
F ran¢ois says:
*Oui (L)
Harrıət says:
*(L)
*tu me manques :(
F ran¢ois says:
*Toi aussi =(
*And me i just want to be with you
Harrıət says:
*see, it is my fault
*i'm not special :(
*but chris wants to be with you
F ran¢ois says:
*You are -_-
Harrıət says:
*i am not :(
*I want Chris to be happy with you
*please don't make me cry
F ran¢ois says:
*I've told you you're special, and i still thinking it
Harrıət says:
*this hurts more than words can say
*but chris is your partner
F ran¢ois says:
*I don't care
*I prefere stay with you than with Chris
Harrıət says:
*:(
*but chris will make things hard
*how will you get to be with me?
*have you spoken to melanie about this?
F ran¢ois says:
*She found Chris' behaviour stupid
Harrıət says:
*Chris is strange and 'unique'
*what else has she said?
F ran¢ois says:
*Ask her ^^
Harrıət says:
*:L ok
*the teachers won't be happy with me :(
*they'll think you want to be with me more than him
*:S
F ran¢ois says:
*Is it necessary to tell you again it's not wrong ?
Harrıət says:
*:( I feel terrible.
*But i want to be with you
F ran¢ois says:
*=/
Harrıət says:
*Je ne veux pas te perdre =(
*c'est correcte?
F ran¢ois says:
*Oui (L)
Harrıət says:
*(L)
*tu me manques :(
F ran¢ois says:
*Toi aussi =(
No comments:
Post a Comment