5:30
Got out of the car, knowing that he was in the vehicle next to us. I walked around to the back, to pull the heavy suitcase out for Melanie. After doing this, he walked around, held me tight, and pressed his soft lips against mine. Previously I had had some coffee, but this was something refreshing. No one saw.
5:35
Everyone: Parents, Teachers, Pupils, Friends, stood around the french bus holding each other tight, saying their goodbyes and hugging. Francois held me close to his side, stroking my forearm, possibly to stop me from crying. Occasionally he would turn me to kiss me. We were on the outside of our group of mutual friends, but we were slightly too obvious. After kissing, I sometimes looked up. And saw that his cloudy blue, green eyes, were looking down on me protectively. It was hard to see his eyes, because his longish blonde hair covered them, but I could see one eye, looking down on me. I snuggled up closer. My mum had noticed the kissing, as had the teachers and the kids. But to be truthful, the only people who affected my thoughts, was my mum. And even that was slightly. Because she knows I really like him. And so, for a very long time of hugging, kissing and hugging friends again, it came to the departure.
5:40
Still holding me, he took off his necklace (I'm not so sure what it is called for guys) and placed it over me. I pulled his 'favourite' smile, and was happy to have something to get through the tough 18 days with. It still smell of him, and manages to make my heart flutter at an incredbile rate. But I had nothing on me, I was in pyjamas, at school. And so, I whipped out the packet of seriously-sour sweets from my pockets. He held me tighter and told me how cute I was. Of course I blushed!
5:45
They were being called onto the bus, and so Francois held me tighter, again, kissed me longer and more. "I will go on last. I don't care about the teachers," And so, he eventually was called on, he squeezed me tight, and let go. I watched him get onto the bus, and heard Ms Sargeant My old teacher and Will's new form teacher) calling my name.
"I see that there is some sort of romance here then?"
I blushed! "Erm, haha, maybe..."
She hugged me..?
5:50
And the bus left. Everyone departed. I held Libby tightly in my arms and wished her well for a few more hours of lala land. We walked back to the cars, and I heard Chris' mum saying to my mum, "Awwwh, aren't they just so sweet," My mum nodded.
5:51
We were on the roads, mum chose a different route to go back home.
"Oh, look sweety, there's the bus infront. Would you like to follow it, sugar?"
"Erm, Mum, it's upto you," I would have been more ecstatic, but I wasn't keen on mum's reaction.
"Alright then,"
Thinking we were going a certain way home, I was amazind to see she had taken the route the bus had taken, and was on it's tail.
"Wow, look at us, we're even over-taking it. Go on honey, wave,"
And so I did. Half-expecting someone I didn't know would wave back, half-expecting no-one would, half thinking Francois would. But no. No one saw me.
"Ok darling, say bye to the coach now"
"Bye bye," I said, as if I were still young.
I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. My eyes were too alert for tears.
8:43
And Libby made me cry. I was in need of having someone to hold, someone who knew what state I was in. She knew everything. Every last bit. How much I liked him, she even gave me her blessing. Which truely means the world to me. She's such a star, and was lovely having her holding mefora few short seconds.
And so of course, Chris walks me to assembly and sits by me. He was incredibly tired, and had a pain in his chest. I did take note. Even if he can be a pain in the arse.
NOW
I can't stop thinking of him. He means so much to me, I only wish I could see into his eyes, and know the true feelings he has for me.
I still have his smell, and the fond memories of having him hold me. It's been 12 hours now, and I'm grabbing onto those memories tight before my dreams mess them up.
18 more sleeps.
2 and a bit more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment