Ms Sargeant, a french teacher at my school, was looking for me today, and spotted me, then with one finger, grabbed my attnetion. I got up from my seat at the laptop infront of me, and left the room.
I should have seen it coming, really. It was bound to happen.
And so, i was outside the door, as was she, and she started talking, in that somehow girly but authorititive voice. Seriously, is that possible?
But anywho.
"Well, it's about msn and facebook really. Mainnly about your relationship with Francois,"
Jesus, don't tell us to break up. He won't do it, nor will I.
"And I think Chris is simply jealous of your relationship. This exchange is for you and Melanie. Like for Chris and Francois. They must spend time together too."
Me:
"Oh, well.. I must have misunderstood something, somewhere, but Chris didn't seem all that happy in the first place. He was telling me about how they didn't get on."
Her:
"Oh? Really?"
"Yeah, I'm probably getting this all wrong, knowing me. But I wanted to help Francois out, seeing as though Chris had shrugged us both off."
"Ahh, ok. Well he can't change partners this late," Damn! "But yes, thank you Harriet. See you soon."
Uch.
No comments:
Post a Comment