7 May 2010

"Too cute" - not weird, at all...

"Too cute for that French Kid"

And so, many people agreed, laughing, smiling, hugging me, but I don't even know how I felt. It was as if, that made things more final. My stomach wizzed and made me shaky, but I was smiling, sat next to my best friend Teebz. She laughed, patted my head, as she does, and we looked at the rest of the comments as the presentation went on.

Tom told me twice that he liked my comment. But there I sat, next to him, wondering what it was that anyone would like... the "Cute" bit, or what?

The day has gone by fast, gushing past me like a whirlwind, whipping my hair across my face. Dancing on the field, looking like silly-billys. Singing on the field too! Dancing at the Brewery so much that my feet are bleeding, due to friction burns... lots more, busy busy bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment