6 April 2010

SWEDEN
Thank you Angel Soldier for waking me up this morning! You call me, tell me to run downstairs to look at my post, and in the letter, it states: "Congratlations" And my mind exploded! We're screaming together, and then my mom calls, I answer that, with two earpieces! Haha, Mom screaming as well: "I'm so proud of you!" Eeeee... But i'm all alone, thrown in at the deep end. I am the only fish, and I can't see anyone else coming to join me to celebrate. I'm lonely, waiting for someone to tell me... Why couldn't the letter have told me who else was going? Because as far as I am aware, no one else is going. I am the only one.
Becca isn't online. Ben didn't get on.. :( Will didn't get through, neither did Tom. So what am I to do?
Shmeh. I was interviewed, and they liked me. I was challenged with things to do. And I got in. That's an achievement in itself. Summer 2011, I can't wait to be camping in the Swedish fields, messing about constantly, grinning my socks off, with the breeze whispering in my ear, along with different people, different cultures, diferent countries... Hell yeah! :D:D This doesn't happen to me often!!!!!! YAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment